Healthy Work Lunch Win
Sep 07, 2020
I have eaten this Classic Pumpkin & Feta Salad from Lyndi Cohen - The Nude Nutritionist all week.
It is so tasty. Prepped a baking tray of pumpkin, onion and pine nuts (btw Pine Nuts are super expensive, I discovered so feel free to sub with another nut within your budget) on Sunday afternoon then I just added spinach (instead of rocket) and feta on the day.
- 1 kg Pumpkin
- 1 Red onion
- 4 cups Rocket
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 100 g Feta
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius
- Add pumpkin and onion to a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle with oil and add salt.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add pine nuts and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with rocket, crumble with feta and finish with balsamic glaze (balsamic vinegar will work too) and extra virgin olive oil.